Quality has always been a culture at Bharati Web Services that has consistently enabled us to meet customer
needs and often surpass expectations. We have instituted excellence practices within our organization wherein
scientifically proven methodologies are applied on all processes through stringent quality assurance and control
measures resulting in a faith amongst our customers that quality on their projects will never be compromised.
Quality and excellence have become standard factor at Bharati Web Services. Each member of our organization is trained
on the Bharati Web Services quality practices and the resulting cumulative emphasis on quality has ultimately led to on
schedule on budget deliveries of highly mature process driven solutions.
Experience and Expertise
Bharati Web Services has over 7 yearsí experience in providing professional web development services for clients across
the globe. We have successfully completed hundreds of projects of different sizes and complexity in various business and
technology domains. Capitalizing on the accumulated experience Bharati Web Services provides full-cycle services ranging
from business analysis and consulting to project implementation and support.
Our rich business domain experience enables us to speak the same language with customers and understand their business
needs easily. Our knowledge stretches from application design, development and integration to operating key processes.
This knowledge base and experience help us save clients' precious time and deliver the right solution for every specific
Our unique competence in various technologies enables us to deliver integrated, scalable, robust solutions with the
optimal cost/performance ratio. Our Tech Lab constantly conducts research on new technology products to meet the
ever-growing customer needs.
Our software development approach is based on the following principles:
Our project-based development adheres to SW-CMM and open standards and usually follows the following procedures (with possible iterations):
- Business needs orientation in software architecture. Ití not about being the most technically elegant solution, itís
about solving a problem. Business- rather than technology-oriented solutions are more effective for further modernization
and upgrading in terms of ROI
- Adherence to SOA and open industry standards which guarantees smooth integration of a new solution with your legacy corporate information systems, if any
- Satisfied budget and time frames restrictions along with functional requirements ensured by the optimal combination of tools, technology and architecture (e.g. open source and licensed solutions)
- On the negotiations stage sales managers and business analysts communicate with you to outline the vision and the
best solution for the project. Since we care about simple communications, on the initial stage you have one single
point of contact, who is always near to answer your questions and solve problems.
Other activities include requirements gathering, business analysis, project planning and estimation.
- On the production stage the assigned team of an account manager, software engineers, architects, consultants, developers and quality
engineers perform product, changes and risk management, reporting, testing and other activities according to the agreed plan.
- On the post-implementation stage you receive all the deliverables according to the release schedule. Support and training
(including troubleshooting, development and installation of workarounds and patches) are integral parts of development contracts.
The defined and mature internal processes guarantee project (and contract) transparency and ensure that you are provided
with productivity gain and cost reduction targets (or other results planned).